The RACC™ Corporate Council is an exclusive group consisting of corporations, organizations,
and individuals with significant interest in the Romanian-American marketplace.
It meets quarterly in New York City or Washington, DC to:
- Set policy and priorities for the RACC™ and recommend specific programs.
- Discuss the current economic and political situation in Romania.
- Provide direct feedback to the Ambassador and to the Consul General on issues facing
major US investors in Romania.
Corporate Council programs include:
- Private high-level meetings and teleconferences with the President, Prime Minister,
and other top Romanian government officials.
- Special task forces and coalitions to address specific regulatory, banking, currency,
trade and customs issues.
- Customized investment and trade missions arranged by the RACC™ and our partner associations
Members in the Corporate Council are also given the option of nomination to the
RACC™ Board of Directors and listing on the membership application. The annual dues
for RACC™ Corporate Council membership are $2,500. We welcome your membership. For
membership inquiries, please call (301) 656-9022 or email the RACC.